Friday, December 4, 2015

Finals Week!

              Hello everyone!

A lot has happened in these past few months. Unfortunately, Readhawks Library Club has disbanded and picked up by the library staff. There weren’t enough members and ideas to keep the club to keep it going so Kiersten and I closed it. It will be missed. I met a lot of new friends this year and all of them are very dear to me. I am so happy I got to know them in these short months.

 Finals week is looming however I am finishing strong! Here are 4 tips to keep your head in the game and to finish strong too!

1. Go easy on the caffeine. 


Caffeine, while helpful to keep you up, can make you feel jittery. You don’t want to feel too jittery while taking a test. Try drinking water to keep afloat…. And go easy on the pop!

2. If you don't study.....


Plain and simple. Keep up with your studies and you will succeed!

3. Group up!

Get your study squad together and learn from each other! Grab some friends and classmates and hold a study session!

And, finally (pun intended)

4. Enjoy your holidays over break!


I wish you all the best this holiday season!

-Mollie 


No comments:

Post a Comment